Friday, January 11, 2013

Bridal Rush: Introducing Jessica Ciofrone

 "A bride should always feel the most beautiful on her wedding day. My job is to take her vision of what she would like to look like and bring it to life. I pride myself on making sure their hair looks nothing short of fabulous on their wedding day and on the special events leading up to the big day. They are my priority and I build my relationship with my brides by always taking time for a thorough complimentary consultation. My goal is to ensure them that their hair and their bridal parties hair will look beautiful and the process of getting ready will run smoothly. It is extremely rewarding to be part of such a special day in someones life and to know you created a unique look just for them." - Jessica



Jessica starts this week with Head Rush. She has over twelve years experience with updo's and her work is amazing. If you want a consultation, call the salon (516) 280-5797. In the meantime, here's a look at some of her work. 

















Truly one of a kind work!  We are so happy to welcome her to the Head Rush fam!

xxx

-Head Rush PR Girl


















































No comments:

Post a Comment